Add capacity and minimize upfront costs by leveraging the public cloud alongside your datacenter. Leostream simplifies multi-cloud management of virtual workspaces in Microsoft® Azure®, Amazon Web Services Elastic Compute Cloud (AWS EC2), OpenStack Clouds, and more.
Multi-Cloud Hosted Desktops and Applications
The Leostream Connection Broker is an essential tool for handling enterprise-wide deployments of cloud hosted desktops and applications. Through API integration,the software seamlessly automates desktop provisioning and termination in Azure, AWS, and OpenStack, as well as maximizes resource utilization and tracks resource consumption of remote desktops. Using the Leostream Agent, you can manage connections to resources in additional cloud environment, such as Google Cloud Platform, IBM Softlayer, and more.
- Provision virtual workspaces in minutes using instances that are preconfigured from customized images created in your public cloud account.
- Burst into the cloud with on-demand desktops that are perfect for adding capacity quickly, and for temporary/seasonal workers
- Support multi-tenancy using isolated networks and managing resources independently to separate departments, customers, etc
- Improve security by keeping data off of the end user’s client device, to ensure that sensitive data never leaves the cloud
- Lower costs and avoid licensing fees associated with commercial VDI or DaaS stacks and pay low hourly usage fees for compute and storage
- Choose from a variety of protocols that best suit end users’ needs, including those for high performance graphics and 3D rendering
- Streamline the user login with a simple and customizable sign in screen that provides centralized access to hosted resources
- Share expensive resources using desktop pools and policies that map users to the appropriate applications
- Control hybrid desktop environments that bridge the gap between on-site infrastructure and the cloud through a single portal
How to Get Started
Take a look at the quick start guide below for install/configuration instructions pertaining to your public cloud platform of choice!
Quick Start Guide: Using Leostream to Manage VDI on Microsoft Azure Clouds
Quick Start Guide: Using Leostream to manage VDI on Amazon Web Services
Quick Start Guide: Using Leostream to manage OpenStack VDI
Leostream provides the Connection Broker as an RPM that can be installed on a 64-bit CentOS 6.9 minimal or Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.9 basic server operating system. If you are hosting on Microsoft Azure, you can find the Leostream Connection Broker in the Azure Marketplace.
If you're new to Leostream, please request a free 30 day trial to test drive the connection broker in your environment.
Visit our Downloads page to access the RPM file
View our offering in the Azure Marketplace
Request a free 30 day trial of the Leostream Connection Broker
Product Overview Sheets