Leostream and Scale Computing enabled Paris Hospital to streamline its IT management time and budget by consolidating and centralizating its users’ desktops, while delivering end-users mobility and the freedom to access virtual desktops anytime, from anywhere, on any device.
Paris Community Hospital was seeking to simplify the management of its IT assets and reduce the time and effort expended on maintaining the environment. With an IT department of four staff to manage 500 machines, the organization was finding it difficult to provide timely and efficient service to users.
Download this case study and learn how Leostream helped achieve:
- Simplified IT infrastructure and VDI management with improved performance
- Reduced costs and no additional license fees
- Improved security and control particularly around compliance
- Rapid deployment of virtual desktops – cut from a week to two hours
- Cost efficient – other solutions required double the IT management staff