Tuesday, April 21 at 1:00 pm ET
Karen Gondoly, CEO / VP Product Management – Leostream & Mirela Cunjalo, Director, Product Management – Teradici
Business continuity planning is critical to ensure business functions continue running during emergency events that can adversely impact your daily services or functions. So how can you re-organize, retool IT to accommodate a remote workforce?
Teradici and Leostream combined technologies provide companies scalability, agility, security and greater flexibility across virtualized IT environments.
Spend 60 minutes with Leostream and Teradici to learn how you can secure desktops and workloads for a variety of business continuity use cases. You’ll learn how:
- ultra-secure PCoIP software and clients reduce attack risk and address government security requirements
- hear updates related to TLS 1.2, FIPS 140-2, & DARS
- to efficiently roll out and manage virtual desktop deployments using Leostream
- to leverage hybrid and cloud services for efficient IT
- to benefit from the collaboration between Teradici and Microsoft Azure Stack
This is your opportunity to ask questions and get answers from experts in the field.