Remote Access – It’s not a nice-to-have, anymore. Now, it’s a business continuity essential
At Leostream, we build remote access solutions and we’ve been proudly doing so for over 15 years. We’ve helped organizations across the globe keep their staff connected to the essential desktops, data, and applications they need to get their jobs done.
As a company, we’ve always embraced the work-from-anywhere mentality that our platform provides, with one of the most flexible remote-work policies I’ve ever seen. Always have, always will.
Today, I’d like to share that with you.
While COVID-19 has you trying to balance what is best for your company with what is best for your employees, Leostream would like to offer you a solution that allows you to satisfy both.
With Leostream, you can quickly develop a business continuity plan that gives users remote access to the resources they need in your datacenter, in the public cloud, or both, without investing in costly full-stack VDI licenses or reinventing the wheel.
If you find yourself wondering, “How am I going to support my workforce or students when they have to stay home?” and you use any of the following technologies, we can help. If one of these is for you, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Racked workstations. Leostream provides remote access to workstations using a wide range of protocols from RDP to PCoIP. If you have HP workstations, you may already be entitled to connect using HP RGS and the Leostream Gateway supports RGS connections for access from anywhere. For Dell, Lenovo, NEC, or other workstations, Leostream supports a wide range of display protocols for a solution that works for just about any use case.
- Personal workstations – If your employees have towers under their desks, Leostream can provide remote access to Windows and Linux desktops, and even to macOS. A number of display protocols are supported for all operating systems.
- Virtual desktops and servers – If you have an on-premises virtualization environment that is not configured for remote access, Leostream can manage connections for users coming in from outside your network. Leostream provides access to VDI instances, RDS sessions and administrators who need to view virtual server. If you don’t have a VPN in place, the Leostream Gateway can be an alternative for simple server management.
- Avid Media Composer – Avid qualified Leostream to manage Avid Media Composer virtual machines hosted in hybrid clouds. If Avid is in your data center, under your users’ desks, or hosted in a public cloud, Leostream with the Teradici Cloud Access Software gives you a way to provide at-office experience for users at home.
- Petrel or other applications for Oil & Gas – Leostream and Mechdyne partner together to provide pixel-perfect rendering with TGX for remote access to graphics-intense Oil & Gas applications.
- AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform – Whether you have existing cloud-hosted VMs to connect users to, or want to design a DR site up in the cloud, Leostream can manage remote access to the big three cloud vendors. Investing in WVD? Leostream can manage use connections to WVD sessions alongside other VDI instances and virtual servers.
- Desktops-as-a-Service: Leostream doesn’t provide a DaaS solution, but we work with MSP to help them build one. If you are an MSP helping your customers with DR or business continuity solutions, Leostream provides remote access to your services.
If you don’t see your technology here but are looking for a remote access solution, please contact us to see what we can do for you.
Stay safe; stay productive; stay connected, with Leostream.