Leostream Connection Broker v.7.7 extends Leostream's VDI capabilities as the leading independent connection broker, providing greater flexibility, support for advanced display protocols, and tighter integration with Teradici PCoIP devices. The Connection Broker 7.7 release includes support for:
- Support for OpenText Exceed onDemand display technology
- HDX connections for VMs created by Citrix Provisioning Server
- Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 guest and client OS support
- Support for Teradici Tera2 host cards
In addition, Connection Broker 7.7 includes advanced capabilities for Teradici deployments, including use of Connection Broker backup pools and the ability to automatically associated host cards to the blade on which they are installed.
For a full list of features, click here to download the Leostream Connection Broker 7.6 release notes.
Visit our resources pages for FAQs, case studies, white papers, and other materials about virtual desktop infrastructure with the Leostream Connection Broker.
- Case studies: The Leostream Connection Broker is deployed by more than 300 customers worldwide across financial services, high tech, healthcare, education, government, manufacturing and customer support.
- Downloads & Documentation: Get the latest Leostream updates and find Quick Start Guides to assist you with your deployment.
- Tutorials: Get step-by-step instructions for configuring the Leostream Connection Broker.
- FAQ: Find answers to commonly asked questions, tips for set-up and configuration, and advice for troubleshooting your environment.
Welcome to Leostream Cloud Desktops
Setting up traditional VDI is costly and complicated. By switching to the cloud, enterprises get all the benefits of VDI (better security, anywhere access, easy resource management) without the complexity and cost associated with building the VDI in-house. Desktops truly become a service, not just for the end-user, but for the IT department that manages the desktops, as well.
Leostream Cloud Desktops are fully functional, personalizable, and persistent desktops hosted in the public cloud. Leostream Cloud Desktops provide mobile end users with secure, reliable access to their desktops from any device of their liking. By using the Leostream Connection Broker in conjunction with Leostream Cloud Desktops, organizations can provide public cloud desktops alongside the private cloud resources in their data center.
Visit Leostream Cloud Desktops to learn more or to sign up for a trial.